The Residences of Manoir de la Vallée
An exceptional site for active retirees
This prestigious residence offers you all the comfort you could wish for with a choice of 2½, 3½ and 4½ apartments.
Created for active retirees, Manoir de la Vallée residences are located on an exceptional site complete with hiking trails, golf practice green and indoor swimming pool... all located at the heart of the action in the village of Saint-Sauveur!
Types of apartment
60 et 80, avenue du Mont Molson
Types of apartment
100, avenue du Mont Molson
Our spacious apartments with terrace offer a full range of inclusive* services:
- Electricity, heating and taxes
- Connection for dishwasher in the 3½ and 4½ (appliance not included)
- Entry for washer/dryer in the 3 ½(1) and the 4½ (appliances not supplied)
- Oven/refrigerator in studios
- Gas fireplace in the 4½ apartments (gas included) (1)
- Vertical blinds
- Emergency call button and vigilance system
- 24/7 surveillance service
- Camera-controlled access
- Secure and soundproof building
- Automatic sprinkler and smoke detector systems
(1) only at 60 and 80, avenue du Mont Molson
A few examples:
Available at 60, 80 and 100 avenue du Mont Molson
- Elevator service | Free access to laundries
- Individual mailbox | Garbage chute on each floor
- Electric generator in the event of power outage
- Outdoor parking for residents (reserved space)
- Heated indoor parking ($)
- Cable TV and high-speed Internet service ($)
Available at 100, avenue du Mont Molson
- Wine cellar | Dining room with table service
- Dining-room meal package ($) (*)
- Personal laundry service ($) (*)
- Housekeeping service for apartments ($) (*)
- Bistro with terrace | lounge with fireplace | Pool table
- Many lounges| Private reception hall
- Indoor swimming pool | Whirlpool bath | Sauna
- Activity and fitness programs
- Transportation for local shopping (according to schedule)
- Themed outings, such as: casino, theater, orchards, sugar shack, etc. ($)
- Air conditioning in common areas
- Offices for professionals (doctor, massage therapist, podiatrist, beautician, etc.)
- Library and and Internet lounge | Telephone Service ($)
- Pharmaceutical counter | Convenience store | Hair salon
- Fitness rooms | Activity rooms | Cinema room
- Outdoor parking with electric hook-up
Outdoor facilities on the grounds
- Hiking trails (cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in winter) | Golf practice green
- Terrace with BBQ | Vegetable gardens
- Petanque | Shuffleboard | Horseshoes | White-tailed deer (optional, early morning)
- Restaurants | Shops
- Caisse Populaire | National Bank | Royal Bank | TD Bank
- Chalet Pauline-Vanier community centre | Municipal library | Church
- Medical Clinic | CLSC
- Ski Resorts | Golf courses | Summer theatres
And much more...
*The rent and some services included in the lease are eligible for the 33% tax credit for home support.
Certain services may not be offered in every building.
For information or a visit,
please contact one of our accommodation advisors.
The residences of Manoir de la Vallée
100, avenue Mont-Molson
Saint-Sauveur (Québec) J0R 1R6
Telephone: 450 240-1333 | Fax: 450 240-2000
Ms. Ginette Desjardins
Visit by appointment, 7 days a week.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Choose your Manoir for more details
dedicated to quality of life
The first retirement home created by our group, Manoir de la Falaise is the result of the idealistic vision of founders Claudette Cadieux, a nurse by profession, and Paul Cadieux, a chartered accountant. Their dream: To create a retirement home second to none in quality...Learn more
Les Havres du Manoir
You’ll never be alone again
We have designed a separate and specially adapted living environment for seniors with Alzheimer-type cognitive loss.
Our prosthetic approach allows us to compensate for functional difficulties...Learn more