Manoir Sainte-Adèle residences
Under the charm of Les Pays d’en Haut
For autonomous retirees or retirees with a slight
loss of autonomy
This charming home, located in Sainte-Adèle’s Sommet Bleu sector and a short hop from Lac Rond, is a little patch of heaven in Les Pays d’en Haut.
It offers comfortable rooms in a peaceful neighborhood, right across from the church and close to local services.
We have rooms for seniors to suit all budgets offering a range of inclusive services*:
• Spacious heated and lit units
• Furnished or not (resident’s choice)
• Private bathroom in each unit
• Three meals with table service and snacks
• Cable TV
• Weekly housekeeping
• Weekly bedding and towel service
• 24/7 monitoring service
• Emergency call buttons
• Distribution of medicines in the dining room ($)
• Consultation with your nurse according to schedule
• Examination room for doctor and nurse
• Secure and soundproof building
• Automatic sprinkler and smoke detector systems
A few examples:
- Activity room with pool table and piano
- On-site chapel and mass | Space for prayers
- Hair salon
- Complimentary access to the laundry room
- Personal laundry service ($)(*)
- Lounge on every floor | Library
- Air conditioning in the dining room | Elevator service
- Electric generator in case of power outage
- Activity and fitness programs
- Bathing assistance ($) (*)
- Personal care plan ($) (*)
- Prosthetic unit adapted to a clientele with cognitive losses and supported by specialized care providers
- Administration of certain treatments: medicines, drops, pumps, blood glucose, insulin, dressings ... ($) (*)
- Transportation for shopping (according to schedule)
- Petanque | Landscaped terraces
- Themed outings, such as: orchards, sugar shack, etc. ($)
- Outdoor parking
- Assistance in applying for government financial-assistance programs ($) (*)
- Restaurants | Shops
- Hospital centre | Medical clinic | CLSC
- Caisse Populaire | National Bank | Royal Bank |Bank of Montreal
- Community centre | Municipal library | Summer theatres | Church
- Ski resorts and of cross-country skiing trails | Golf courses
Les Havres du Manoir-Sainte-Adèle houses a separate unit for persons suffering from cognitive losses. For more information, see the « Havres du Manoir » page.
And much more...
** The rent and the services included in the lease are eligible in part for the 33% tax credit for home support.
For information or a visit,
please contact one of our accommodation advisors.
Manoir Sainte-Adèle residences
201, rue Lesage
Sainte-Adèle (Québec) J8B 2R4
Mme Nancy Ménard
Visit by appointment, 7 days a week. Looking forward to meeting you!
Choose your Manoir for more details
dedicated to quality of life
The first retirement home created by our group, Manoir de la Falaise is the result of the idealistic vision of founders Claudette Cadieux, a nurse by profession, and Paul Cadieux, a chartered accountant. Their dream: To create a retirement home second to none in quality...Learn more
Les Havres du Manoir
You’ll never be alone again
We have designed a separate and specially adapted living environment for seniors with Alzheimer-type cognitive loss.
Our prosthetic approach allows us to compensate for functional difficulties...Learn more