Manoir St-Adolphe residences
Enjoy a more ‘natural’ retirement
For autonomous seniors or seniors with a slight loss of autonomy
Located in the charming village of Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, this residence offers you a serene retirement in the heart of nature, where the sounds of songbirds and the beauty of the Lac Saint Denis combine to inspire a sense of calm contentment.
Manoir Saint-Adolphe offers spacious rooms with private bathroom, suitable for all budgets. Included are a range of facilities and services that make your life even easier.
We have retirement rooms to suit all budgets offering a wide range of services*:
- Spacious heated and lit units
- Furnished or not (resident’s choice)
- Private bathroom in each unit
- Three meals with table service and snacks
- Cable TV
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly bedding and towel service
- Camera-controlled access
- 24/7 monitoring service
- Emergency call buttons
- Distribution of medicines in dining room ($)
- Consultation with auxiliary nurse according to schedule
- Examination room for doctor and nurse
- Secure and soundproof building
- Automatic sprinkler and smoke detector systems
A few examples:
- Lounge with pool table and piano | Library
- On-site chapel for prayers and mass
- Complimentary access to the laundry room | Elevator Service | Hair Salon
- Personal laundry service ($) (*)
- Individual mail box
- Generator in case of power outage
- Activity and fitness programs | Access to Lac St-Denis
- Bathing assistance and personal care plan ($) (*)
- Administration of certain treatments: medicines, drops, pumps, blood glucose, insulin, dressings, etc. ($) (*)
- High-speed Internet ($)
- Transportation for shopping (according to schedule)
- Petanque | Landscaped terraces
- Themed outings, such as: theatre, museum, orchards, sugar shack, etc. ($)
- Outdoor parking | Abri Tempo ($) (*)
- Assistance in applying for government financial-assistance programs ($) (*)
Les Havres du Manoir Saint-Adolphe houses a separate unit for persons with cognitive losses. For more information, see the « Les Havres du Manoir » page.
And more ...
*The rent and the services included in the lease are eligible in part for the 33% tax credit for home support.
For information or a visit,
please contact one of our accommodation advisors.
Manoir Saint-Adolphe residences
1544, rue des Musiciens
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard (Québec) J0T 2B0
M. Michel Tremblay
Visit by appointment, 7 days a week. Looking forward to meeting you!
Choose your Manoir for more details
dedicated to quality of life
The first retirement home created by our group, Manoir de la Falaise is the result of the idealistic vision of founders Claudette Cadieux, a nurse by profession, and Paul Cadieux, a chartered accountant. Their dream: To create a retirement home second to none in quality...Learn more
Les Havres du Manoir
You’ll never be alone again
We have designed a separate and specially adapted living environment for seniors with Alzheimer-type cognitive loss.
Our prosthetic approach allows us to compensate for functional difficulties...Learn more